We collect information about you in various ways when you use our Sites. We collect personal information you provide to us. For example, we collect your name, email address, postal address, phone number, date of birth, password, demographics, photos, and other information you provide us on our Sites. We also collect credit card numbers and other payment information if you purchase our products on our Sites. We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect on our Sites.
When you visit our Sites, some information is automatically collected. For example, when you visit our Sites your computer’s operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and the website you visited before our site are logged automatically. We also collect information about your usage and activity on our Sites.
- Web Beacons. We may collect information using Web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our Sites or in our emails. We use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
- Local Shared Objects. We may use local shared objects, also known as Flash cookies, to store your preferences such as volume control or to display content based upon what you view on our sites to personalize your visit. Third party partners provide certain features on our sites and display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity using Flash cookies to collect and store information. Flash cookies are different from browser cookies because of the amount of, type of, and way in which data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser usually will not remove Flash cookies. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for certain Flash cookies click here: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html#117118
Third Party Advertisements
USE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use personal information collected through our Sites for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our Sites or in connection with our services. For example, we may use your information to:
- operate and improve our Sites, products, and services;
- understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Sites, products, and services;
- process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- provide and deliver products and services you request;
- to send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- communicate with you about new contests, promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by UNSHOOK Clothing and our selected partners;
- link or combine it with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
UNSHOOK Clothing may store and process personal information in the United States and other countries.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information You Share
Please be mindful of your own privacy needs as you choose who to connect with and what to share and make public. We cannot control the privacy or security of information you choose to make public. If you share information about others, we suggest you get consent for any information you may share about them.
Information We Share
We disclose your personal information as described below and as described elsewhere in this Policy:
- with your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies;
- with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who work for us and need access to your information to do that work;
- in connection with or during the negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, or dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets to another company. In the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, personal information may also be transferred as a business asset. If another company acquires our company, business, or assets, that company will possess the personal information collected by us and will assume the rights and obligations regarding your personal information as described in this Policy.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take reasonable steps to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations. You may also send requests about your contact preferences and changes to your information including requests to opt-out of sharing your personal information with third parties by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Site. To opt-out of interest-based advertising by advertisers on our Site visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “Last Updated” date below.
Last Updated: 3/1/19